Radiology Course For Podiatric (unlicensed) Assistants
Get help with X-rays in your practice!
Please see the full application & information here: https://forms.gle/ZCt3QNbCqAT6MntQ9
Course Date & Time: Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 9:00am-5:00pm
Course Location: Virtual- Access link will be provided after registration.
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 15, 2021
Registration contact: Sonia Lunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cost: $295 for NYSPMA member's staff, $595 for non-member's staff
Payment form is available for download at the end of this application. To be sent by email, fax, or mail.
1. Application (This Form)
2. DPM Attestation Form (Included)
3. Diploma** (High School, or equivalent/ higher degrees accepted)
(GED, High School Equivalency, College & Masters are O.K.)
** If the name has changed since the diploma was received, a certificate of name change is required.
4. Letter of moral character from applicant’s employer on company stationery
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years old
2. Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent or Post-Secondary Diploma– Attach a copy of a diploma or GED
3. Applicants must be of good moral character – Supply letter from supervising DPM attesting to the applicant's character
4. Access to an internet-enabled device that has a webcam (mobile device OKAY)
5. Use of an X-ray machine for practical exam testing.
6. Federal law limits the issuance of this certificate to United States citizens or qualified aliens.
7. APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN FULL! We DO NOT ACCEPT applications that do not have all four necessary components (Registration, attestation, HS diploma or equivalent, letter of moral character).
This course is given by the New York State Podiatric Medical Association in cooperation with the Foundation for Podiatric Medicine and the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.